Friday, May 6, 2016

Of Tassles, and Banners, and Other Party Things.

Last week the gang and I traveled back to SC so I could have a birthday party with my friends back home. My lovely friend Hannah had offered her house up for the Birthday Extravaganza. Now let me tell you, when I host a party the food usually consists of Little Caesars pizza, and you're lucky if I happened to pick up the legos so you don't step on one. Seriously, I am a terrible host. I honestly wouldn't even know where to start if I were to try and plan a party like Hannah. I feel like it would go something like "Sorry I burnt the mac and cheese and that you're drinking that cheap box wine out of a pink My Little Pony cup. They were left over from my seven year old's third birthday party, may as well use them up!" Hannah is the extreme opposite kind of party hostess, she hand makes a lot of the extremely yummy food, takes the time to think about what kind of decorations to put up, and always has a a special cocktail involved. She is truly the hostess with the mostess. I am incredibly blessed to have a friend that is so talented and willing to put in so much work for my birthday.

I had sent Hannah the Melissa McCarthy video where she had a dental mouth guard in and was trying to talk and drink, I told her I really wanted to do stuff like that for my birthday. The woman went out and bought some dental mouth guards and we had a blast giggling at each other trying different things with them in. She made me feel so special and so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment